Sports Cricket News latest news
India tour of England 2018: India to play two T20Is in Ireland
India last toured Ireland in 2007 when they defeated the hosts in a one-off ODI in Belfast. In the T20I format, though, the two teams have faced each other only once before in the T20 World Cup in 2009 when India prevailed by eight wickets.
The two-match series against Ireland is expected to set the tone for Indias two-month long tour of the United Kingdom that will see them play three T20Is, three ODIs and five Tests against England.
After the two T20Is against Ireland, India will travel to Manchester for the first T20I against England on July 3. This will be followed by two more T20Is in Cardiff and Bristol on July 6 and 8 respectively. India will then play the ODIs at Trent Bridge, Lords and Headingley from July 12 to 17 before embarking on the Test series.
The Test series will begin on August 1 in Edgbaston before moving to Lords, Trent Bridge, Southampton, and The Oval. For the first time since 1955, a Test in England will start on a Saturday when they take on India at Trent Bridge from August 18.
- PSL Cartoon Part 2 | Pakistan Super League 3 | PSL3 Opening Ceremony
- PSL Cartoon - Pakistan Super League 3 - PSL 3 Funny Ad
- Franchises pick players during PSL3 replacement draft
- Celebrity commentary panel for PSL 3 revealed - PSL Commentators
- PSL 3 tickets are now on sale
- PCB News: Hasan Ali Interview on winning the ICC Emerging Cricketer of the Year Award
- ICC News: Virat Kohli named ICC Cricketer of the Year
- Shahid Afridi Biography and Story